joi, 4 februarie 2010

Me XD

music Pictures, Images and Photos

Well what can i say about me...:|
there are a lot of things to know... You can call me KumaKo no need to know my real name..cause guess what?! you won't belive it .. I'm 15
but mentally much younger.I'm just a child with an endless innocence.Very forgiving person. Loves her friends.All of them. Rarely down to earth. Friendly and shy.I'm energetic and silly.I can be a bit selfish.And I can't say no to a request. Get to know me and you won't regret.I accept everybody for who they are. Just introduce yourself. I like to be different from everyone else. I won't try to impress you. I think it's cool to be uncool. I don't watch much Tv. I love making photos to the nature I could hug you forever. Music and friends are my life. want to know me better than add me: death_tears94@yahoo.com
I kinda like poetry... you think is strange? guess what i don't care XD! I like different genre of music but my favorite bands are: Eyes Set To Kill ,To Be Julliet's secret ,Skillet ,Jimmy Eat World ,Amy Can Fl, Green Day ,There For Tomorrow ,Automatic Love Letter ,Owl City ,Saliva ,Killerpilze ,Goodnight Nurse ,Rammstein ,Zebrahead ,Nickelback ,Good Charlotte ,Daniel The Photographer ,SOAD ,April Sixt, FM Static ,Secondhand Serenade ,He is We,Eleventyseven and more.. I also like Justin Bieber, Sean Kingston, A Fine Frenzy and Nikasaur
oh and here's a picture with me xD
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj71/dark_as_hell/DSC00075-1.jpg

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu